Not that we need any more sweet treats , but you know…. it’s Christmas and totally acceptable, right?
Look, we made some chocolate chip cookies! Ok, so we’re doing it the lazy way with this bake mix, but It was easy and such good fun making them and of course we get to eat them too! I’ve included the recipe and ingredients for you , just incase you want to make your own cookies from scratch.
Right then, baking completed, I’m off to snuggle up and watch Christmas films, munching my freshly baked cookies.
Do watch out for a sparkly Mimi & Lolo outfit post, it will be coming your way soon. We have collaborated with Simply Be to bring you some New Years Eve outfit inspiration to dazzle in.
I hope you are enjoying a wonderful festive period, spending time with your family and loved ones!
1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
1/4 teaspoon salt 2 cups white chocolate chips, or more to taste 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
3/4 cup cocoa
2 cups plain flour
2 cups sugar
2 eggs 2
1/2 teaspoons vanilla
270g butter meltedBaking directions
1. Preheat oven to 180
2. In a bowl, mix 113g melted butter, 1 egg & 1/2 tsp vanilla extract until smooth.
3. Into a separate bowl, empty contents of jar and break up lumps
4. Add dry ingredients to the wet and blend until fully combined with your clean hands.
5. Drop heaping teaspoons 2 inches apart into an untreated baking tray.
6. Bake for 12 minutes (less for moister cookies, more for crispier cookies).
Let cool for 5 minutes… If you can 😉
Merry Christmas Y’all!
Photos – Shooting Dave